Protea neriifolia
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM
  • 100.0 mm
  • ƒ/4.5
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 2500

Protea neriifolia

Another 52 Frames project photo. The reported metadata is from the photo that captured the photobomber. The sunrise was captured at half second exposure with intentional camera movement.
View attachment 18210
Hi Tony,

A truly beautiful and stunning image - well worth your time and effort (I wouldn't know where to start to produce work of this calibre).

Thank you for sharing... :)

Phil

Beautiful photo, Tony!

Please tell us how you combined the photos.

…David
Hi David - Photoshop. The sunrise was taken using a 1/2 second exposure with international camera movement for the blur. The camera was on a tripod with the movement being slightly rotating the head from left to right. The second photo was a normal exposure where the girl (fortunately) walked out into the ocean. I first edited the sunrise photo and then added the second photo and layer masked to just show the girl. I had to do some blending to get the girl to not look like a rubber stamp silhouette. You could also look at processing the sunrise for the Adamski Effect to get the blur, too. I may try that on an upcoming photo.

Something different from me image wise, a couple shots from a photo tour of the Old Carrie Blast Furnace near Pittsburg Penn 7.16.23

flightupcropBWv2Small.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
  • 57.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 400

Attachments

• chipsandrustcropv4SM.jpg
    chipsandrustcropv4SM.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 37
Something different from me image wise, a couple shots from a photo tour of the Old Carrie Blast Furnace near Pittsburg Penn 7.16.23

View attachment 18229
Hi Art,

Two wonderful compositions - both well seen and caught. The B&W is our favourite (stunning).

Thank you for sharing... :)

P&K

Excellent B&W image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back