I don't mind pushy! Another one from the same day, in St James tunnel

_RR_5173 .jpg
  • Canon EOS R6
  • RF16mm F2.8 STM
  • 16.0 mm
  • ƒ/3.5
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 500

I've always been intrigued by the angular configuaration of this structure in Providence.

Attachments

• Pub on Atwells Ave.jpg
    Pub on Atwells Ave.jpg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 38
Hi Cemal,

We love dreamy waterfall shots - a what a beautiful and colour rich composition this is. Very nice work… :)

P&K
Thank you, Phil. It is a very small place but highly enjoyable. The best part is that it does not require too much walking!

A couple of Mouse Creek Falls in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This is way at the north end of the park near I-40. Kind of a one way dirt road in and a 2 mile hike. One with a six stop ND and one without. Just a little tweak of highlights and shadows and a touch of tone curve in DPP4.

559636C5-D299-4F17-96D0-A15A4CFEA71C.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R6m2
  • RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/10
  • 2.5 sec
  • ISO 100

74D0540D-B02E-42AD-851D-5EFAD56D491A.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R6m2
  • RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/10
  • 1/25 sec
  • ISO 100

A couple of Mouse Creek Falls in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This is way at the north end of the park near I-40. Kind of a one way dirt road in and a 2 mile hike. One with a six stop ND and one without. Just a little tweak of highlights and shadows and a touch of tone curve in DPP4.

View attachment 15114
View attachment 15115
I prefer the second one with more dynamic water movements. And the white water in both in the upper falls remind me of a person with both arms up in the air.

I prefer the second one with more dynamic water movements. And the white water in both in the upper falls remind me of a person with both arms up in the air.
Thanks. That’s a great observation! I never saw that, now I can’t unsee it. 😁

Thanks. That’s a great observation! I never saw that, now I can’t unsee it. 😁
Yes I like the water in the 2nd one ... I don't get the really soft long exposure water effect in photographs
We hope you have fun making wonderful images this month!

Stay safe and well…

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

——

Any R System images can be posted. If you would like to say something about your images in terms of the subject, settings, or any post-processing, that will be very welcome.

Remember, you don't have to only post things you took this month - sometimes people don't get around to processing/ editing images straight after shooting them. (Think of it more as an ‘images I’d like to post here this month’ thing).

Images posted here will also be available to view in a dedicated Monthly R System Images Galley, which can be found by clicking Here.

Commenting on other people’s posts is encouraged, as it keeps everyone interested and coming back. (Please aim to be considerate, thoughtful and constructive).

We’ll aim to provide some feedback too - but please note we are away for part of each month and busy with ‘life stuff’. The lack of a comment from us is not a sign of disfavour!

Finally, please post in accordance with the RF Shooters Community Guidelines.

Thank you!
A walk through Hyde Park, Sydney
_RR_5184.jpg
  • Canon EOS R6
  • RF16mm F2.8 STM
  • 16.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 100

We hope you have fun making wonderful images this month!

Stay safe and well…

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

——

Any R System images can be posted. If you would like to say something about your images in terms of the subject, settings, or any post-processing, that will be very welcome.

Remember, you don't have to only post things you took this month - sometimes people don't get around to processing/ editing images straight after shooting them. (Think of it more as an ‘images I’d like to post here this month’ thing).

Images posted here will also be available to view in a dedicated Monthly R System Images Galley, which can be found by clicking Here.

Commenting on other people’s posts is encouraged, as it keeps everyone interested and coming back. (Please aim to be considerate, thoughtful and constructive).

We’ll aim to provide some feedback too - but please note we are away for part of each month and busy with ‘life stuff’. The lack of a comment from us is not a sign of disfavour!

Finally, please post in accordance with the RF Shooters Community Guidelines.

Thank you!
_RR_5249.jpg
  • Canon EOS R6
  • RF16mm F2.8 STM
  • 16.0 mm
  • ƒ/3.2
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 6400

_RR_5246.jpg
  • Canon EOS R6
  • RF16mm F2.8 STM
  • 16.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 6400

The underground Tank at Sydney Modern gallery

I've always been intrigued by the angular configuaration of this structure in Providence.
Hi Walter,

A fine capture of a striking building - we can certainly see why it holds such fascination… :)

P&K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back