Your R System Images - April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
A recent shot to round off our April thread images - bluebells just after dawn, Hartshill Country Park, Warwickshire, England.

Phil and Karen

RF-S-1.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/320 sec
  • ISO 1250

Last edited:
Took this over the weekend for a 52 Frames weekly photo. Single off-camera flash with a softbox above the setting.

20230430-_G5A1963-Edit.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM
  • 97.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 100

*** Your R System Images - April 2023 *** Thread Closed…

A wonderful collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted from people all around the world and viewed by people all around the world - we’ve really enjoyed seeing them. So far the the April thread has had 170 replies and 3k views (Fantastic!). A HUGE ‘thank you’ to all of the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are very much appreciated!!

You can continue to post any comments here, but the May thread is now open for all new images (including any additional April material).

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Took this over the weekend for a 52 Frames weekly photo. Single off-camera flash with a softbox above the setting.

View attachment 15559
Hi Tony,

A very polished and impressive result - sharp, vibrant and detail rich, with terrific control of light. It immediately captures the viewer‘s attention and draws them in - a glorious reward for your efforts.

Inspirational (in a number of ways... cheers! :D ). Thank you for sharing…

P&K

Last edited:

View attachment 15559
I like the fact that a spare bottle was there for additional enjoyment that also allowed the cork on the bottle kept sealed!

*** Your R System Images - April 2023 *** Thread Closed…

A wonderful collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted from people all around the world and viewed by people all around the world - we’ve really enjoyed seeing them. So far the the April thread has had 170 replies and 3k views (Fantastic!). A HUGE ‘thank you’ to all of the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are very much appreciated!!

You can continue to post any comments here, but the May thread is now open for all new images (including any additional April material).

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Hi Tony,

A very polished and impressive result - sharp, vibrant and detail rich, with terrific control of light. It immediately captures the viewer‘s attention and draws them in - a glorious reward for your efforts.

Inspirational (in a number of ways... cheers! :D ). Thank you for sharing…

P&K
Thanks so much. Very much appreciate the feedback.

I like the fact that a spare bottle was there for additional enjoyment that also allowed the cork on the bottle kept sealed!
Always need a backup - LOL! The glass of bourbon was enjoyed during and after editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back