Your R System Images - March 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 26792
Spring at the Tidal Basin, Washington DC

View attachment 26793

Heading Home in Manassas Virginia 3.17.24
Hi Art,

Two quite different, but equally engrossing, images - #1 being a pleasing composition which encourages the viewer to pause and admire the glorious scene and #2 being an absolutely spot-on capture of a truly magnificent creature, beautifully posed and perfectly presented.

Inspirational work - thank you for sharing... :)

P&K

_M3A5806-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg
  • Canon EOS R6m2
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM + EXTENDER RF1.4x
  • 700.0 mm
  • ƒ/10
  • 1/5000 sec
  • ISO 4000

Hi Ed,

Very well seen and nicely captured - an intriguing composition which would leave many guessing as to what it actually is they're looking at.

We're partial to the occasional close-in flora shot - either as a standalone image, or as a background.

This is a particularly intriguing example - a multitude of textures and pastel shades in a single image.

Bark as art indeed - thank you for sharing... :)

P&K

Hi Ed,

Very well seen and nicely captured - an intriguing composition which would leave many guessing as to what it actually is they're looking at.

We're partial to the occasional close-in flora shot - either as a standalone image, or as a background.

This is a particularly intriguing example - a multitude of textures and pastel shades in a single image.

Bark as art indeed - thank you for sharing... :)

P&K
Thanks, Phil! Appreciated!

There are many interesting patterns and textures that we see in daily life and IMO some are worth photographing.

Friday afternoon coffee time re-edit. (Image by Karen, edit by Phil. s/w: Adobe LrC/ PS with TK-9 Panels, DxO Nik Collection and Topaz Labs Studio 2).

As we near the end of our replacement kitchen final fix week, there's a pleasant bottle of white wine in the fridge - are you thinking what we're thinking...

:)

P&K

RF-S-.jpg
  • Canon EOS R7
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 176.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 6400

Friday afternoon coffee time re-edit. (Image by Karen, edit by Phil. s/w: Adobe LrC/ PS with TK-9 Panels, DxO Nik Collection and Topaz Labs Studio 2).

As we near the end of our replacement kitchen final fix week, there's a pleasant bottle of white wine in the fridge - are you thinking what we're thinking...

P&K

View attachment 26840
Nice tones

P&K

View attachment 26840
Nice capture and subsequent edit Phil, the detail is impressive. Hope the wine went down well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back